What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that a website asks the user’s browser to save on the user’s system/device when a user visits the website, to remember the user’s device upon revisit to the website or during the session.
Cookies set up by the website www.Almond Solutions.com, are called first party cookies, and cookies set by other domain(s) than the website(s) you are visiting are termed as third-party cookies.
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors on a website. We may use other similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when someone has visited our website or opened an e-mail including these. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and hence, declining cookies will impair their functioning. Web beacons help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our website may include web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies from third-party service providers.
Consent for Advertising Cookies on our websites
You may see a “cookie banner” on our website and dashboards. When you consent in this manner, we and our advertising partners may set advertising cookies on the website you are visiting and on our other website and services, which we use to show you advertisements about our various platforms. We’ll display the banner to you periodically, just in case you change your mind to change the preferences.
Types of cookies used by Almond Solutions
Categories of cookies and tracking technologies that we may use:
1. Strictly necessary cookies("essential") - These cookies are required for technical reasons for our website to support functions such as logging in, and payment transactions. These cookies allow our websites to operate and improve the security of our website. For example, we use them when you need to authenticate or use log-in functionality to access restricted parts of our website.
2. Performance cookies - These cookies collect information about your visit and use of this website; for instance, which pages you visit the most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. You may restrict these cookies but it may impact the performance of the website.
These cookies may allow us to:
• improve our website;
• remember language or other preferences when browsing
or use other features on our website, or platforms to improve your experience.
3. Analytics cookies - These cookies allow us to better understand your use of our website, establish statistics about your usage and visits (for example, information on each page visited, how long users navigate to a specific page, how long it takes to download one specific page, what are the actions of users on each page (click, selection, etc.).
4. Marketing - These items are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. Advertising networks usually place them with the website operator’s permission.
5. Personalization - These items allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, a website may provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing data about your current location.
6. Other tracking technologies - When you use third-party web-based software or websites, mobile apps, the technology may involve certain built-in tracking technologies. This can include:
• web beacons, web server data and similar technologies;
• tracking pixels, which we may include as an image in our communications with you. This may allow us to understand when you read electronic communications we send you, deliver more accurate and relevant content, and improve our communications to you. When using this technology, we may receive aggregated or anonymized information. In certain cases, we may collect Personal Information from you, for example:
• location data (such as city, region and where you opened your email);
• your IP address;
• browser and device information: for example, your mobile or desktop operating system (OS), type of email software, device, and user agent; or
• the date and time you open our electronic communications.
Other trackers that allow functionalities, such as remote interactions with you via chatbots, instant messages and other online features on our websites or in third-party software we use.
You can find more about the specific cookies used and the purpose of such cookies below.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
As an alternative, you can block all cookies, except the essential cookies, by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block the cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
• Google Analytics
In order to provide you with a more personalized and responsive service we need to remember and store information about how you use this website. This is done using small text files called cookies. Cookies contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your computer or other device by a server. Your web browser then sends these cookies back to this website on each subsequent visit so that it can recognize you and remember things like your user preferences.
What cookies do we use and why?
Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to move around the website and use its features such as accessing secure areas that may contain content for registered users.
We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this website works. In addition, we use few services to understand more about the visitors to this website, and to count visitor numbers and performance cookies to track how many individual users access this website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes and to improve how this website works and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user. However, if at any time you register and sign into this website, we may combine such data with information from our web analytic services and cookies to analyze how you use this website in more detail.
The website deploys the following cookies:
• “Essential” cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms
• “Analytics” cookies allow us to track analytics by counting visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They may be set by us or by third party providers (e.g., Amplitude, Google Analytics) to help us to know which pages or videos are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website.
Cookie data captured by Almond Solutions is solely for the purpose to improve efficiency and performance of Almond Solutions' website. No cookie related data is shared or sold with any third party by Almond Solutions.
As an alternative, you can block all cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. If you accept some or all cookies on the website you still have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you may determine whether to accept it or not.
If we detect that you have enabled the Do Not Track setting in your browser, we will automatically disable Advertising/Targeting cookies.
How long will cookies remain on my device?
The period of time cookies will stay on your device will depend on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by you before the expiration date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of your web session, when the web browser is closed.
Changes to this Cookie Notice
We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date.
We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.