Difference Between Virtual Events and Webinars
The recent pandemic has shown us the power of the internet. Almost 75% of planners have been able to successfully conduct their events online. This situation has enabled us to look at making the most out of our time by taking things online.
Let us understand the concept of Webinars and Virtual Events
Webinars are live content presentations conducted online that can enlist a line-up of panelists or a single presenter. Webinars offer the participants to submit questions and comments. This makes it a two-way form of communication where people can receive information from each other in real-time.
Virtual Event Platform India offers the attendees a more interactive experience that provides more than just one component. It provides multiple sessions over a much longer time frame where the organisers get a chance to boost their engagement.
What features of Virtual Events make it possible to address your audience better?
Many people have claimed that they face challenges with conferencing technology like webinars because it did not meet their needs. A webinar is a good tool for broadcasting information, but virtual events offer an immersive environment for the audience and help them cooperate with content. Webinars help an expert take over, but virtual event platforms like VIRTEX take it further and add more features and flexibility in creating a virtual event environment.
- More areas to explore: Unlike webinars where attendees lose their interest in the middle, they can explore the content in a virtual event and engage with the sponsors. It provides the audience, speakers and sponsors a virtual destination where they can network and learn.
- Engagement: Webinars can cause limitations that the best virtual event platform in India can overcome and address those challenges with interactive apps and websites before, after or during the events.
Features like polls, surveys, Q&As, photo sharing, live chat, etc., make the entire procedure more engaging and exciting.
- Robust events: Virtual event platforms enable the organisers to set up a robust schedule of events. It offers invitation-only sessions, organising the session tracks and holding multiple sessions within one greater event. It helps the host to provide supplementary materials like links, documents and much more.
- Audience Networking: Various networking and engagement tools are available that leverage virtual event platforms for online sessions. It provides opportunities for attendees to create profiles, participate in various discussions with others and connect with hosts, sponsors, etc. Several features allow you to connect with the attendees before the event even starts.
- Analysis and Data: Virtual events provide insights that can help you guide your future events. It helps you to understand the metrics so you can boost your audience engagement. You can find which sessions were most popular to see your audience’s interest. Several tracks allow you to see how many people view your sessions. Other additional data like mobile app downloads, surveys and polls are available to gather feedback directly from your members and use it to support your organization.
Webinars can prove to be an excellent option for a particular situation but if you are focused on creating a massive engagement and getting things done in a more meaningful and interactive way, organizing a virtual event is the best option. It allows your attendees to feel the heat of an enhanced event experience along with integrated conferencing services that will make it more fun and cooperative.
Virtual events are suggested for people who seek more flexibility. It entirely depends upon your needs and your marketing objectives.
Gamification in Virtual Event Platforms
We can’t be the judge if this pandemic era is a blessing or blight , as it led to many innovations and advanced hybridization platforms in India as well as in global working scenarios. To give the solution for meeting in person, gamification has been the saviour to connect the audience and make interactions pleasant. Gamification brings remarkable opportunities to the remote attendees in the virtual event platforms. Gamification makes your event more amusing.
Basically gamification is a platform that adds gaming mechanisms, elements, and principles to the non-gaming environment like large business interactions, online meeting tools, business management systems and websites.
Here, We will share some fun techniques for interaction to make your attendees engaging as well as give the sense of achievement of the meeting agenda. Surely these strategies will strengthen your virtual hybrid meeting attendees rate.
Techniques to dramatically gamify virtual events :
- Selection of event tools for gamification: choosing the right virtual event tool is essential to host virtual meetings. Virtex allows you to customize according to your requirements. There are many free as well as paid online event platforms in India like scocio, hubb, Hopin, Hubilo, Airmeet, Event Titans and many more. Try to select a platform which is easy to use and make attendees spend most of the time on and create leaderboards,feedback, and social media sharing of the insights of the reward for better participation.
- Team games: you can design games in a way that the whole team needs to be in connection to win the reward or points. This will aggregate achievement to the whole team engagement and this will lead to better understanding of the team members and build future relation cordial too. Usually quizzes and trivia games can be played in teams.
- Giveaways to online attendees: giveaways or prizes are always found out to be more captivating to grab the attention of the audience in virtual and hybrid events platforms. Hence we recommend you to add gift cards, vouchers, cash rewards, rewards equivalent to cash, mugs, cups, personalized badges , trophies ,subscriptions, certificate of participation for future prompt participation and memorable experience.
- Ask a question session: a well organized question and answer session encourages the audience to share their knowledge and adapt a new skill. Always initiate sharing insightful topics to discuss or set a theme/topic for questions.
Choose a medium to receive questions from attendees like via email, website or weather is it social media. To level up the audience experience, make winners for the best questions asked and vote the best out. As a good event organizer, keep those in mind too who didn’t win the game and send them a certificate of participation or plan an activity in which they can to make other participants win, that way they keep the sense of contribution to the gamification.
The core of gamification is to maximize engagement to influence the business and attain certain results. Plan a gamification in a way that the audience can engage and enjoy synchronously. Adding these gamification strategies to your next event will definitely help you achieve the desired motive of the event , active audience participation and satisfied audience will become the best prompter of your business.
Benefits of Using Event Analytics?
The trend of virtual and hybrid virtual events is increasing with time. You can find numerous types of hybrid events in India as well as outside of India. Since the number of events is increasing on virtual platforms, managing those events manually is also becoming more and more complex.
Event analytics offers a solution to all these problems. But, first, let’s understand what event analytics is and how it works.
What is Event Analytics?
Event analytics is a management solution that lets you examine and analyze data from your events. Event analytics enables you to make informed decisions about boosting attendee engagement rates by offering insights into your event. It can also help you in identifying areas where your event planning approaches should be improved.
Benefits of Using Event Analytics
In this fast-paced world, everything needs to be done quickly, so managing various event functions manually can be inefficient as it consumes a lot of time and the chances of error increase significantly. That’s why a fast solution to these problems is essential.
Work like floor planning, tickets, registrations, schedules, and surveys, can all be done using event analytics in one location. When it comes to generating event statistics, driving deeper attendee engagement, and maximizing returns on investment, you no longer need to employ several Word or Excel files.
Intelligent Automation to Streamline Event Planning:
Intelligent automation allows you to automate various operations, which reduces the workload from the planner and performs the task instantly. However, this kind of solution requires the best virtual platform in India. Almond VIRTEX offers the best hybrid event platform India that drives the audience to the virtual events with the right path and increases engagement using intelligent solutions.
Tracking Market Campaign Effectiveness:
Managing online marketing can be difficult, especially if you’re conducting multiple initiatives at the same time. Most of the marketing managers and event planners constantly look for ways to increase the engagement on their platform, and that’s why event monitoring becomes a critical tool for choosing the best approach for these campaigns, as well as assisting managers in deciding which initiatives are working the best.
Insights of Audience Engagement:
Through event analytics, you can track which post or link gets the most engagement and what type of things get the least engagement. Event tracking can be used in order to find out which pages and links on your site are the most popular, allowing you to see if customers are more interested in one product or service than another. This data will help you make the best decision possible and ensure that your most profitable products or services receive the maximum views. Event tracking can also be used to see if you’re SEO initiatives are delivering traffic to the right pages on your site.
Event analytics allows you to track events so that you can see how many new visits your SEO optimization campaign gets you, as well as segment the data by new or returning visitors, geography, and referral sources. With this analysis, you’ll be able to fine-tune your website so that it generates more high-quality leads in the future.